Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Obligatory Sentimental End-of-Year Post



It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.....

Ok, to be honest, I don't get very sentimental about the end of the year. The thing I get most excited about is that businesses finally are done with holiday hours, so I can know that someone will actually answer the phone when I call! I do appreciate the sentiments that people share, though, and I do wish each of you a Happy New Year, but just as I wish you the best for each day. And, to accommodate those in a festive spirit, I give you some beautiful men to admire (some of my personal favorites!).


























































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and must say all of the beauty you post here makes my heart ache to be with each of them. I'm looking forward to being a frequent visitor in '07! Many happy wishes for you for the New Year!

Michael said...

Michael,
Welcome to OYGA, and thanks for the very kind words. I hope you will always find a little 'pick-me-up' here!

Anonymous said...

#12 - sheer beauty! what a face!

#14 - Pacific Islander make me want to wash up in on an atoll, see under that sari, and have him kneel until his butt is planted on my face. Perfect!

#17 - Sculpted beyond beauty. And those eyes are amazing...

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS .. the main first pic and sofa boy... what I would do to wake up to holding them in the morning :)

Christian

Great work Michael!!!!

Michael said...

Tim,
#17 is model Ronnie Woo. You can see the link to his blog (with lots more pictures of him) on my sidebar.

Michael said...

Christian,
I would be hard-pressed to say what is my favorite picture on this blog (after Jerome Ortiz's pictures, naturally), but that first picture may very well be it. Glad you enjoyed!