Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Entering Holiday Mode



As I looked over my schedule for the next several weeks, I strongly considered taking a complete break from blogging until the new year, simply because there's too much to do that is of greater urgency. I enjoy blogging, but it can be very time consuming, and particularly since I try to include content on this blog beyond just the pictures, I end up spending quite a bit of time on each post.

However, I have no delusions that you all visit my blog because of my engaging prose; rather, you come here for the pictures. And, if I'm not worrying so much about coordinating pictures and text into something worthwhile, I can pump out a post in about 10 minutes. So, last night, I spent a couple hours and gathered together enough posts to get through the end of the year. They will not include my normal witty banter, but at least you will not face a famine of hot men to keep you warm in the winter!



Since my semi-obsessive nature won't allow me just to have the pictures be completely random, they will have at least a general theme running through them. For instance, today's theme would be "Bathroom." Enjoy!


























6 comments:

Crash_Landon said...

OMFG -- that lead-off photo made my heart stop. One of your best ever.

Guess what? I've slept with one of the guys in this post. Any guesses as to which one?

And, as a fellow blogger with a big following, I certainly understand the pressure you face to continually maintain blogging excellence. I think you do a better job than just about anyone else out there -- myself included! So, do it when you want to -- we'll all be here waiting. Happily.

-- Crash

Michael said...

Crash...

Glad you like it, and thanks for your kind words! And, whichever one it is that you slept with, I'm jealous ;-) lol.

Kit said...

you are right crash, the lead picture was hot. and yeah, blogging can be a chore at times. i struggle with the same thing. content or candy. not that i have much of either on mine but still...

yes we will wait for your return.

and crash...i'm very jealous too. please please please tell me it is not the guy in the fourth pic!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your engaging prose... but today's pictures are so wonderful they don't really need any words.

Michael said...

Kit...
Thanks for the comment! Yes, blogging is very time consuming, as is keeping up with the comment replies (as evidenced by my replying on January 3 to a comment you left on December 6!). Oh well...better late than never, I guess ;-)

Michael said...

Derik,
Thanks! Maybe I should just post pictures and leave my yammering out of it..hehehe.