Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Beach (Holiday Mode*)



Please note: As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Once You Go Asian is in holiday mode until the end of the year. This simply means that, in order to cut back significantly on my blogging time so that I may accomplish many things that need to be completed by year's end, but still wishing to put forth regular offerings of hot guys, the majority of posts from now to January will not include my normal witty banter. Instead, I will simply post pictures centered around a general (most likely boring) theme. Today's theme, of course, is "Beach."





























0 comments: