Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!



Today I join the mass exodus of bloggers abandoning their posts (sorry, I couldn't resist) for the holidays. Shortly, I will be leaving to drive 7 hours to visit my parents for a few days. And, since they live in the most boring place on earth, it is unlikely that I will be able to post during my visit. So, I wish all my Christmas-celebrating friends a merry one, and for everyone else, insert generic winter holiday greeting here.

I did not want to leave, however, without sharing a present with you all. So, take a look on this newly-redesigned blog and scroll down the right-hand column. There, just below the "Essential Reading" section, you will see my latest addition to the blog, titled "The Internet's Most Comprehensive Asian Male Links Compilation." This list includes 11 sections with over 165 different links to sites with pictures of Asian men. What I have shared with you here is the result of several years of scouring the internet, and it is my gift to share it with you. Of course, now not only will you not miss my posts over the next week, but once you start looking through that link list, you probably won't even notice that I'm gone!

Enjoy! If you happen to appreciate this resource, you can thank me by passing along new links when you find them (e-mail is ). I will do my best to keep the list updated, accurate, and growing.

If I am unable to post again before the New Year, I wish all the best in 2007. Make it your New Year's resolution to stop by O.Y.G.A. for a visit each day in the months to come!



Click on the Santas for the unedited pictures!


























6 comments:

Kit said...

love the new layout! will be waiting when you come back for good, have a happy new year!

Playboy Adonis said...

Merry Blogmas...hope your enjoying yourself wherever you are.

savante said...

Nice layout. Hope you have a merry christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Merry XMAS darling.... ;)

Michael said...

Kit, Adonis, Savante,
Thanks so much! Happy New Year to each of you!

Michael said...

Zenngo,
You're the best! Your posts lately have been amazing! Best wishes in all you do for 2007!