Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blog Stroking: Deuce la Cock



Yesterday, my blog was mentioned on the beautiful blog Deuce la Cock, a site I visit often and have always enjoyed. I have been very negligent lately in pointing out other good sites and blogs with appreciation for Asian men, but DLC is definitely worth a visit (or several visits) if you enjoy this site! And, in yesterday's post, I think he actually put into words better than I have the motivation behind this site. Thanks, DLC! It's nice to see someones who "gets it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link! DLC site is great! and like yours the comments are interesting and the pix awesome.

Michael said...

Daarxide,
My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed DLC, and I'm glad to help promote similar-minded blogs!