Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Reality Sets In



This past Wednesday, Chicago's weather was 63 degrees Fahrenheit (17 C). If you know anything about Chicago, you know that was unbelievably warm for the end of November. However, Wednesday evening, the weather began to dip, and now today, we are forecast to reach only 24 degrees Fahrenheit ( -4 C). I just want to stay inside and keep warm. Anyone want to cuddle? Anyway, I'm not certain how well these guys will stay warm, but at least they knew to pull out their scarves!



Speaking of things that would look good wrapped around me....

(Yes, this jump link line was blatantly stolen from last Monday's How I Met Your Mother.























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again these guys are wonderful! Thanks for all these pix (it makes me want to draw some of them...)

David said...

Born in Chicago, raised in Hoffman Estates, now living in Southern California.

I do not miss the weather one iota.

BTW, the guys are hawt!

Michael said...

Daarxide...

Thanks for the compliments! Glad you're enjoying the selections!

Michael said...

David...

Yes, I am jealous. Especially when I see our high temp tomorrow is supposed to be 16!