Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"White" T-Shirt Contest



I enjoy getting dressed up. Granted, I don't do it all that often, since my job allows me to maintain a pretty casual wardrobe. But there's something about getting dressed up and seeing the guy you like looking all dapper, then going out together on the town. Plus, tearing off each other's neckties afterwards makes for a very dramatic and passionate start to the evening.

But there's also a fascinating attractive quality on the other end of the spectrum, the simplicity and sexiness of a plain white t-shirt. Without any flashy colors or accessories to distract, the white t-shirt can accentuate a beautiful body, emphasize shapely and muscular arms, and allow a smile or twinkle of the eye to keep center stage without interruption from the "supporting cast."






























6 comments:

Kit said...

someone get me a hose!

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh...LOVE it!!!!

Michael said...

Kit....
By that, do you mean a water hose...or something else? :-) LOL

Michael said...

thoz...
Glad you enjoyed it. I've enjoyed your blog lately as well, though I haven't left any comments lately. I noticed you don't always have comments on, but I'm sure you know we love the posts & pictures anyway!

TK said...

More great pics... sigh. Thanks!

Michael said...

TK....

Thanks! Enjoy & visit often! :-)