Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to Work



Well, vacation has ended and it's back to reality again. As we celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday in the US this past week, I had five days off work, and I accomplished exactly what I had planned with that time....absolutely nothing! That's right, I enjoyed five days of relaxing and being completely lazy. I saw a couple movies, watched TV, hung out with friends, and ate lots of pizza. Somewhere in there, I even found time to squeeze in a traditional Thanksgiving dinner followed by a drunken version of Dutch Blitz (the greatest card game ever, IMHO).

I need to get to bed so that I can be rested as much as possible as I start my week, but here are some pictures that hopefully will help the abrupt start of the week to be a little less painful for you all!



































0 comments: