Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

White T-Shirt Contest, Part 2



As I looked over the pictures of guys in white t-shirts the other day, I realized I had far more than would fit in a single post, so although I don't have anything additional and profound to add, I'm sure you will enjoy this second set of hot guys in tees.
































7 comments:

Crash_Landon said...

"Husband beater!" Priceless.

Plus, they have the added advantage of crisp relief against smooth tan skin. Yummy. That guy halfway down in the v-neck? Just totally did it for me. I'm gonna go BACK to bed and jump my BF.

And for that, i give THANKS! Happy Thxg Day!

Kit said...

really hot pics! ya there is something about a simple white tee that brings out the hotness in some guys. wife-beater? only if you look like federline.

Michael said...

Crash....
Glad to be a help in your relationship there! LOL :-)

Michael said...

Kit....
Yes, he's a scary man...hehe.

teazed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teazed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teazed said...

Do you have more of the fourth and the fifth cuties? +_+