Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Most Beautiful Man Alive



At the start of this post, let me acknowledge that I realize these photos are posted on just about any blog that finds Asian men even remotely attractive, so I am not deluding myself that today's post will be particularly original and unique in that sense. However, I feel I would be doing a great disservice, on a blog that purports to exalt the beauty of Asian men, if I went any longer without explicitly mentioning the most beautiful man alive, Jerome Ortiz (you may recognize him from my sidebar panel).

My personal motivation for blogging is to give myself a very structured format within which I am forced to be creative in my writing. One of my great life desires is to publish a book (or two or three), but my current job does not give me much opportunity to write creatively. So, these two blogs give me that forum to hone my wordcraft and to keep the creative juices flowing.

As an author in the desultory world of blogging, there is something in which I hope to maintain consistency, and that is daily to learn this art of communication and language better, that I may find fresh ways to paint pictures with my words and capture the beauty and complexities of life within the pages of my writing.

But when I come to a photo of Jerome Ortiz, I see such surpassing beauty and physical perfection that all I can do is lay down my pen









































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerome works out in my gym. He's also peed beside me at the urinals, giving me a good look ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
many thxs for your posted pix of Jerome Ortiz.
He ist definitely one of the best-looking men all over the world.

Unknown said...

Definitely hot. Hey, your post got picked up on Fleshbot. Sweet!

Michael said...

Anonymous....
Ok, this is my jealous face. :) Of course with beautiful guys like that, I'd be nervous to meet him, because I'd be afraid he would end up being stuck on himself, which would just totally destroy every fantasy I have about him and me riding off into the sunset together someday.... [sigh]

Michael said...

Gianluca....
My pleasure....I actually have many more photos of him, but if you follow the link to his portfolio, there are many on there as well.

Michael said...

Jeff....
Very cool...thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm actually pretty blown away by the responses I have received to this blog. I'm about 10 days into it, and it already is almost past my original blog Auto-Gratification in hits! Guess I was right about their being a void for good sites devoted to Asian men.

Anonymous said...

Michael, I think I know what u mean... Damn! His beauty is so fucking intense!!! He deserves a new religion. :P Hey, thx for making such good sights available to these parts of Brazil! o/

Michael said...

David....
A new religion, eh? I wonder what the requirements would be....I think I might join up! :)