Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

If Only Summer Would Never End



Having been born and raised in southern California, I used to assume that "normal" was perpetually-warm weather, lounging in the outdoor pool during the Halloween party, sandals and shorts on Christmas morning, and snow as something you go on vacation to see. So, although I have dealt with several winters in colder climates, it's about this time near the end of August that I start to dread what I know is coming here in Chicago. Soon, the weather will cool off, the wind will pick up, and the hot, shirtless guys will go into hibernation until next year.

So, in an attempt to ignore reality and to prolong the summer a few more days, I am going to Cancun next week. Therefore, in celebration and anticipation of my upcoming vacation, and because I am nearly completely brain-dead today and unable to come up with something interesting to write about, I give you photos of some hotties reveling in the joys of warm weather.



Jump in, the water's great!....



























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures u have here! keep up the good work!! :D

Michael said...

dEniZeN....
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

GianLuca said...

Hi Michael,
many thxs for your pictures.
Some days befor I created a blog.
In the sidebar you will find a link to you.

Crash_Landon said...

REMEMBER THE SUNSCREEN! And I hope you come back rested, refreshed, and frisky as hell!

Michael said...

GianLuca...
Thanks. And your blog looks nice. I will look forward to seeing it develop!

Michael said...

Crash...
Thanks! And come back frisky? I'm already frisky! Hehehe