Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Color Me Tickled



Well, I'm metaphorically speechless as I see the response from you all to this new blog! Ten days, ten posts, and earlier today we already passed 5,000 hits! That's more than my other blog has had in its entire run since it started 6 months ago! I feel a bit like I walked into the Brent Javier kissing booth hoping for a peck on the cheeck but ended up walking out with a sore ass....a little bit stunned perhaps, but with a huge smile on my face!

So, thanks to so many who have said wonderfully-kind things about me on their blogs, including Fleshbot, Closet Conundrums, Gay Boy Thailand, The House of Zen, Synaptic Discharge, Men of Color, and Teazed. Your spreading the word has undoubtedbly been the major contributing factor to this early encouraging response. I hope I can continue to make this a site you will enjoy coming back to and visiting often.

If I may, in my celebratory mood, be allowed a shameless plug of my other blog, Auto-Gratification, I would like to mention that, although that site is not dedicated exclusively to Asian men, I still include a good mix of Asian guys in the pictures there. Some posts from that blog that might be worth your checking out...




Well, as thanks for your support, here's an extra-large portion of eye candy for you. Now don't go ruining your appetite!
















































10 comments:

Crash_Landon said...

I know exactly how you feel! That rush of connecting with peole the world over, discovering that you've tapped in to something huge. Congratulation on the EXCELLENT work. It's so entertaining, I'm going to direct people your way when I'm too frantic to post to MISO HONEY. Like I was this last week.

Michael is my new hero!

- Crash Landon

TK said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Michael! My pleasure, and what a hot site! And, woah, nice little bonus here. :-)

T. Kevin

Michael said...

Crash....
Wow, I've always wanted to be someone's hero! LOL. Seriously, thanks for the far-too-kind words. Obviously I am enjoying the attention... You're too kind (more, more)...no please, that's enough (tell me how great I am)...oh, stop it, it's embarrassing (I love it!)....

Michael said...

TK...
Glad you are enjoying it! Hope I can continue to keep things, er, "stimulating" :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, Congratulations on your blog! :-) may you have more men to cum...come...

Michael said...

closetconundrums....
Thanks so much for all the kind words! I definitely hope to continue this for a long time to cum, er come....now you've got me doing it... hehehe.

teazed said...

This is just the beginning. Things are definitely getting more exciting...

Silom Farang said...

Congrats with the new blog design. It looks great! :-)

Michael said...

teazed...
Hope you enjoy what's been happening here!

Michael said...

Silom,
Sorry I just noticed your comment...it's kinda buried in this old post, but thanks for the compliment!