Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blog Stroking: Closet Conundrums



As I do on my other blog from time to time, I plan to occasionally highlight on here other blogs and sites that I like, and stroke the, um...ego, of the person who is doing a good um,...service, to us all. Here, of course, I will feature Asian-related sites, and the first was easy for me to choose. Closet Conundrums is frankly one of the most beautiful blogs I have seen, and it is one of my daily visits. The design is very simple but quite eye-catching, and that is even before you see the pictures!



The blog is published by a guy in the Philippines who has exquisite taste in men and great dedication to posting consistently (something I struggle with). Although he has only been blogging since March 2006, his blog already has a more thorough collection of beautiful photographs than many sites that have been around for years.



It is not an exlusively-Asian site, but most of his posts are themed either as "Hot Rice Toppings" (meaning Asian guys) or "Spicy Potato Chips" (meaning white guys). The pictures of the white guys are hot as well, but if you happen to be a particularly dedicated rice queen, you can click on the Hot Rice Toppings category link, and it will filter out all other posts. What you will be left with is a beautiful collection of pictures of gorgeous Asian men.

Here is a preview of photos from Closet Conundrums....































For more beautiful pictures, visit Closet Conundrums.


4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Great blog. I came here for the images ( a beautiful man is a beautiful man, no matter the skin color) and stayed for the writing. Good job!

X.

Anonymous said...

Really a great blog.
A beautiful man is a beautifulman, is a beautiful man.
Many thxs for posting.
Gian Luca Galeazzo

Michael said...

sixpencenotthewiser....
Well said! And thanks for the compliments. I hope to continue to make this blog a worthwhile visit!

Michael said...

Gian Luca....
Thanks as well! If I had the time, I would put together sites for men of every color! :) But I hope this site will at least do a part to help people appreciate the beauty of Asian men.