Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sleepy But Dedicated



I wish I was asleep already, but either my obsessive-compulsiveness or my sense of dedication has prompted me to post these pictures before I retire for the night. Had a good day, concluded particularly nicely by the visit of a special someone who stopped by my house this evening. Add to that these pictures, and I'm fairly certain to have pleasant dreams tonight. Hope each of you are visited by scantily-clad hot guys in your dreams as well! Until tomorrow....




























9 comments:

Kit said...

OMG the guys in the pool shots are so, so cute and hot. the guy in the red shorts - can there BE a sweeter smile? shoot, did i just give away my type?

Anonymous said...

Special someone eh? A BF? fun!

Kit said...

oh i wish...

can't help it, i had to come back and look at him. red shorts boy, think i'm in love! haha.
can i steal his pic for my blog please????

Unknown said...

Kit,
Glad you like it. Of course you can use the pic on your blog...hehe. I agree with you, too, he has a great smile.

Unknown said...

Anonymous,
Perhaps not quite to the point of calling him a bf, but certainly the possibility is there :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos everyday! Always brightens up my bloglines :) Keep up the great work and am happy to have stumbled upon your blog and your efforts in putting these photos together!

Michael said...

Kevin,
Thanks for the note. I'm glad that you have enjoyed the blog! Keep on coming back!

Anonymous said...

I know I am late with this comment having been away on holidays, but the guy in the pool with the big necklace is Thai actor Mario Maurer whose first gay themed film Rak Haeng Siam (รักแห่งสยาม) opens in Bangkok soon. - Ian

Michael said...

Ian,
That's cool...is he out himself do you know?