Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not Tonight, Dear, I Have A Life



I hope you all will forgive me for my severe lack of creativity lately. I am faced with a dilemma as I face this blog for the next few weeks at least. Either I can take a break entirely from blogging (which I doubt too many would want), or I can just put up quick posts to at least let you enjoy the pictures, even if they are not as cohesive or joined by engaging text. Because I simply don't have the time with all the other truly important things going on in my life right now. Not that I don't value this blog, but to be realistic, it is lower on my priority list than my job and loved ones. So, since the job in particular is being rather demanding, lower priority items suffer.

But I suspect that, as long as I keep the pictures coming, most of you will find that your supply of patience lasts a surprisingly long time....




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't need to feel sorry about it...You can post twice or three times a week instead of doing it everyday. We will still come back to read it regularly (I barely post anything every week. But then again, unlike your popular blogs, there's hardly anybody reading my blogs so I don't have to worry about lack of activities)

Congratulation that you are dating again. Well, I haven't been dating since 2004 (Well, being a 30-something Asian doesn't help) so I'm sort of envy...

TK said...

Please continue if you can! We understand of course that you have other priorities, but this blog always brings a smile to my face... and I am continually amazed by your vast collection of pictures of handsome Asian men of all kinds.

Michael said...

Wellesley,
Thanks for the support! And good luck on the search for a guy :-)

Michael said...

TK,
Thanks, I hope I can continue to keep you smiling!