Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Note for Justin



Hey Justin,

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I brought sexy back. Thanks for loaning it to me. I put it back in the second floor closet next to your board games as you asked.

I went downtown today and definitely caused quite a stir. Unfortunately, those other boys just simply do not know how to act. But there was one young guy there who impressed me. Walking right up to me (as I attempted to nonchalantly hide sexy behind me), he whispers. "I think it's special...what's behind your back." Next thing I know, I've turned around and he "picked up the slack" (if you know what I mean).

- Lance

P.S. - Next time come along yourself...VIP, drinks on me.

































Dirty Babe...



You see these shackles, baby, I'm your slave....



I'll let you whip me if I misbehave...



It's just that no one makes me feel this way...


0 comments: