Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Guess It's Just a Really Special Serving Dish



Apparently, there is a significant athletic event taking place today in which one of the participating teams hails from my hometown of Chicago. In a very clever attempt to force sports upon the masses, apparently they sneak this athletic event onto the television in segments during the night all the great new commercials are aired. How crazy is that? We go to watch the fun commercials, and they interrupt the commercials a number of times along the way to show clips from this sports game. Well, I for one intend just to record the commercial show on my DVR and fast-forward through the boring sports stuff. But to show I'm not a complete anti-sports zealot, here's some athletic guys that definitely tempt me to become a sports fan at times!






























0 comments: