Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

OYGA Oscars



I love the Oscars. And I have to say I enjoyed this year much more than last. Ellen was fabulous, and there were very few awards I disagreed with (though Dreamgirls was robbed by Melissa Etheridge for Best Song, and I was kinda rooting for a Little Miss Sunshine upset for Best Picture). Many many more compliments than criticisms overall, however.

So, as all the stars sleep off their post-Oscar hangovers, I give you OYGA's awards for a number of Asian guys who have achieved great heights of hotness. I'm not certain what to call the awards, since "Oscar" is already taken. Maybe Peter? Or Dick? Whatever we call it, I am sure each nominee will be deeply honored for the recognition.

And for those who win, send me an e-mail, and I will give you directions to my bedroom house, where I will be glad to personally present the award to you. And here they are...the first-ever OYGA Oscars (and yes, they're not gonna be quite as traditional of categories as you would find in Hollywood)....

BEST SMILE:



BEST KISS:



BEST ABS:



BEST SOURCE OF PROTEIN FOR BREAKFAST:



BEST DESSERT:



BEST EYES:



BEST BUDDIES:



BEST NIPPLE ORNAMENTATION:



BEST T-SHIRT:



BEST SAUSAGE:



BEST DEFENSE:



BEST BANANA:



BEST BLOWING:



BEST BLOWING RUNNER-UP:



BEST SUCKING:



BEST ENDING:

3 comments:

tiggahtigz said...

my favorite was best kiss...the original full image is one of my favorites

Michael said...

Tiggah,
Agreed! The whole series of pictures that the image came from is one of the hottest ever! Thanks for the comment!

The boy with the green tambourine said...

The kiss is the only one I've seen before. I forget where. But I did immediately save it to my personal collection of cute boys.

Many of the others here are also excellent. And I love your humour and your themes.

T.