Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pink: The Answers



So, for all you music afficionados, did you find all the answers to the Pink post challenge? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read yesterday's post.) In the post yesterday, I said there were 14 references, but reviewing today I noticed one I overlooked, so there were actually 15.

Well, once you've done your best to figure it out, click below for the answers, and to enjoy pictures of others who seem to be enjoying their music!

References to the musician Pink in my post on Tuesday, October 10, 2006:

1. I'm Not Dead
2. Get the Party Started
3. Last to Know
4. Most Girls
5. Family Portrait
6. Stupid Girls
7. Trouble
8. You Make Me Sick
9. Just Like a Pill
10. Misundaztood
11. Can't Take Me Home
12. There You Go
13. [Lady] Marmalade
14. Who Knew
15. Try This























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is like so creative!!!! :D
i didnt get that much....

Michael said...

zenngo...
I wonder if maybe I was too vague, but I'm glad you liked it!