Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In case you missed it....



In my most recent post concerning all things pink, I decided to be a bit creative, but either I was too vague in my creativity or so obvious that nobody felt it necessary to comment on it. So, since I figure it was likely the first of those, here's something to entertain you today as you spend your work time reading my blog when your boss is not around. The post was titled "Alecia Beth Moore." She is, of course, better known as the musician Pink. Then, scattered throughout the post, I incorporated 14 different song, single, or album titles of hers into the text of the post. Can you find them all? (Yes, I do amuse myself.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can only find 7.....
get the party started
most girls
family portrait
stupid girls
you make me sick
Just like a pill
missundaztood

wat r d others??? ehhe

Michael said...

adley....
Check my post from Thursday...all the answers are there! :-)

Michael said...

Tim....
Yes, I do try to take time off a few times a day for amusement. :-)