Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Reboot to the Head



Well, I have been procrastinating as long as I can, but a problem with my computer's hard drive has reached the point that I am going to have to perform major surgery this weekend. If all goes as planned, I should be back online with no problems by Monday, but if I am unable to post for a couple days beyond that, just grab a towel and don't panic! I promise I will back up all my pictures before I reformat the computer, so come back next week for more exciting posts from OYGA!

Nice hardware....

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Here's a little bonus surprise for those of you who read this. I have included a couple cultural references in this post that are drawn from classic comedy sketches. There are two different sketches/shows referred to. The first 5 people who e-mail me (email: OYGAblog [at] gmail [dot] com) and identify both of the sketches/shows, I will send you a link to a private page with over 100 pictures of hot Asian guys. NOTE: DO NOT put the answers in the comments, as this will obviously give it away to everyone else...send instead to my e-mail address. Thanks!

























0 comments: