Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just Like Clockwork



I should have seen it coming. All the signs were evident if I had been paying attention.

It's October. Bad things happen to me in October.

Due to unresolvable computer problems, I had to do a complete reformatting/reinstall of my computer this week, resulting in what would be a minimum of 2 days of little real work being accomplished.

The owner of my company called at the start of the week and said he would be in town later in the week and wanted to meet with me (I see him maybe once or twice a year, so these meetings are significant, plus, hey, he's the owner! Not someone to get on his bad side).

Several things happened this week in my job that generally happen maybe a couple times a year, but this week several happened all at once.

So, if I had been paying attention, I would have known that I would wake up in the middle of the week feeling like I had been hit by a truck. Yes, the annual Chicago flu bug has arrived, and I once again volunteered to be part of the official welcoming committee.

Today is about the first time I could even sit up in bed for any length of time, though I still feel like crap. But, thanks to wireless internet, I can bring my laptop here into my bedroom and still let you all enjoy pictures of hot guys.



I hope you will forgive the fact that, since I am operating on limited mental energy, there is absolutely no attempt with today's pictures to follow any theme or topic. Don't worry, though, I am sure I will be back to my typically witty and erudite self soon. Meantime, here's some guys who are hotties, regardless of the randomness.

Thanks in advance for all the kind expressions of sympathy and offers of sexual favors that I am certain many of you will give when you read this post ;-).

Yummy....



















































6 comments:

Crash_Landon said...

FEEL BETTER!

On a communication note, Mercury went into retrograde last Monday the 23rd, and will not go direct again till Friday Nov 17th. Expect all kinds of communication foul-ups, mixed messages and things (voice-mails, emails, good intentions...)just disappearing into the ether, during that time.

Michael said...

Crash....
I'm sorry, your comment came through as gibberish...could you try that again? ;-) hehe

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing to post while sick/crashed/visited/stressed out. Once You Go Asian is awesome.
Garland

Anonymous said...

Adding to what crash_london said: it's also a time to slow down, review, reassess and organize. However, if things consistently go "south" in October you might want to check out your chart and see what aspects routinely occur during October to better undertand trends operating in your life. You can get a wonderfully accurate (and free!!)chart done at www.astro.com. Hope this helps.

Unknown said...

Garland...
Thanks for the note. Of course, now I'm feeling better and haven't posted much lately... I need to get on the ball!

Unknown said...

moc blogger...
Thanks for the suggestion. I honestly am pretty unfamiliar with a lot of that stuff, but the way things have gone lately, I would not dismiss it as quickly as I might have before.