Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Phone



What a crazy week. I have spent more time on the phone this week than even my normal amount for work. So, time to post has been non-existent. I'm working hard on getting a few things organized, though, and hopefully once that happens, my posts will be much more consistent. For now, enjoy a few "phone" pictures, and maybe later today, I'll post some nude pics so Victor (see comments on link) doesn't get in trouble with his boss!
















0 comments: