Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mix-It-Up Week, Day Four, Part 2 (à poil)



To answer the recent inquiry of an OYGA friend (rhetorical questions are lost on me, aren't they?), I'm pretty certain it's impossible to have too much Brandon Lee!

The rest are à poil:



























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy that first pic... I dunno where they are or what they're doing (at the event), but they seem to be really enjoying each other and having a great time. :) Gives me a warm fuzzy kind of feeling. :-P

Will I ever make it on your site? :P

Michael said...

A,
Isn't that nice to see pictures like that where the guys seem to really like each other rather than just posing for some quick cash? The die-hard romantic in me definitely is drawn to that sort of picture! As to the question of whether or not you will make it onto my blog, you have my curiosity piqued, but since I don't know what "A" stands for, that's a tough one for me to answer. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Again, responding to your response, haha. Yea, definitely, there's something always a lot nicer about those kind of pics. Except the guy on the right could probably be photoshopped out... no offense to him. He just kind of draws attention away from the other two. And... added another initial to give you a better hint...

Will I make it on the blog now? lol.

Michael said...

A.Y.,
Yes, I think you could very easily be featured on this site. Would you like to come to my private studio for an, um... "photography" session? LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

"photography" session? What you mean by that? But wouldn't mind stopping by your private studio though... do that video that never happened... too bad your blog doesn't include videos... though with that fancy camera of yours we'd probably get some nice stills... a Mix-it-up week extension... ;-) sure to get lots of comments.

Michael said...

A.Y.,
Well, a mix-it-up week extension would definitely NOT include any pictures of me in the posts...that would scare away all the readers of my blog! :-)