Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Living for the Weekend



Attempting desperately to give you something interesting to read this Friday, in spite of the fact that I am completely drained mentally, so here's a joke I heard recently, completely unrelated to this post, but which should at least be good for a groan or two:

Did you hear that Mary Poppins moved to the West Coast of the USA and opened up a fortune telling business where she tells the future by the unusual method of smelling people's breath?

The sign out front says, "Super California Mystic Expert Halitosis."



Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

























2 comments:

Garland said...

*Groan* @ joke.

Oh, lord Eukolos, don't quit your day job.

Michael said...

Garland,
Ironically, that's kinda why I've been so busy lately....I'm in the process of phasing out of my current job and beginning the search for a new one. But no, stand-up comic is not on the short list of career options for me, so don't get too worried! LOL :-)