Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Mix-It-Up Week, Day Six (à poil)



I trust you have enjoyed this (extended) week of interracial posts. For the penultimate post of this series, here are some nice à poil pictures of this handsome Asian guy spending time with some other guys who obvious appreciate his beauty!































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, if he only knew how much in love with him i am....... he has stolen my heart from the first time i saw him..........

Michael said...

Michael,
I feel that way several times a day at different websites...hehehe :-)

Kit said...

at a glance, or maybe two, the asian guy kinda looks like belami's johan paulik. ahh we have an asian version of him now...

Anonymous said...

His eyes are so magnificent!!!! That nose, and that sweet, broad, deep smile just make my heart flutter and prick stiffen.

That body is absolutely to die for. I've rarely seen a man so deliciously sexy!!!!!!!!!! 069.jpg show off his magnificent torso and abs so exceedingly well.

Yes, I actually stopped to masturbate -- to orgasm! -- when I hit that image.

And his penis? So perfectly formed. It's rare that I can say a man's penis is "handsome." Most cocks are just there. (Worse, some are actually not very pretty.) But his? Pure beauty.

Pure.

Michael said...

Kit,
That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that, but I agree they have a similar look.

Michael said...

Tim,
You are always so reserved....sometime could you tell us what you really think? :-) hehe...just havin' fun..I'm glad you've enjoyed the pics!