Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Rested, Relaxed, and Refreshed



In case anyone out there is slightly alarmed that this blog will be one of those that starts with a bang and ends with a fizzle, allow me to put your mind at ease. I have just returned from a much-needed vacation in Cancun, Mexico, thus my lack of posting during the past number of days. However, I'm back now, fresh and ready to go. My posting might be a bit sporadic over the next couple days as I get back into my routine, but I am eager to continue working on this blog and, hopefully, making it a place that you will be glad to visit frequently!



Meanwhile, allow me to take one moment to savor the memory of those beautiful Caribbean beaches one more time....


























0 comments: