Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Time Traveling



It's actually a couple minutes past midnight, but fortunately Blogger lets me set the post time for whenever I want, so this can still count as Tuesday's post....






























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you would want to time travel backwards except for the fact you can have a fun subject header for the day... what's the point of making a post a day earlier?

khalel said...

i wonder if you can feature a photos here...

cheers! keep up those beautiful pics rolling...

Michael said...

A.,
It's my (somewhat unsuccessful) attempt to post something daily here. Just a little discipline thing that I'm struggling with.

Michael said...

khalel,
I'm not certain if I understand your question. Thanks for the compliment tho!