Welcome Message

This blog celebrates the beauty of Asian men by illustrating the depth and variety that is so often missed by those who make foolish statements like "All Asians look the same." It is primarily a photo blog, but I will also occasionally write comments related to Asian men and gay life as it relates to them.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Skinny



Here are some guys who remind us that being a muscle-bound hunk is definitely not the end-all definition of beauty!





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning with a huge hard-on, then I stumbled to my computer, logged on and found your "skinny" post. Thanks for giving me something to do with my morning.

Anonymous said...

The second guy is awesomely hot. Irish guys love Asian guys (doesn't everyone?)

The boy with the green tambourine said...

Annoying that I've just discovered this blog now, and you've already closed it down indefinitely. Any news on the work front?

Ah well, I can enjoy browsing through your archives. This Irish guy certainly likes Asian men.

T.

MrStrange said...

Hello, every adult males here !

Please vote your penis size anonymously (especially Asian or Chinese) at http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/558788

See the results directly at http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/267558/topics/244292

Yala national park said...

www.imperialyalasafari.com
Visit to srilanka sexy girl country